PLUS DEFENSE LOZENGE
Natural Flavor: Citrus with Elderberry
- Formulated with zinc, an active ingredient shown to shorten the duration of the common cold.
- Additional active ingredients such as sambucus nigra, rose hips and echinacea to promote immune health.✢
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and hoarseness.
- Great tasting flavor of natural citrus with elderberry.
Cold-EEZE® Plus Defense Lozenges is a proprietary homeopathic cold remedy. Each great tasting lozenge is formulated with zinc gluconate, an active ingredient shown to shorten the length of a cold. Each lozenge also helps to promote immune health✢ with additional active ingredients. The natural citrus and elderberry flavor tastes great too.
✢Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Product Label Information
|Active ingredients (per chewable gel)||Purposes|
|Zinc Gluconate 1X HPUS✢ (2.22%) (13.3 mg Zinc)||Cold Remedy|
|Sambucus Nigra 1X HPUS✢ (1.11%)||Promotes immune support✢|
|Avena Sativa L. 2X HPUS✢ (0.14%)||Helps with general debility and fatigue✢|
|Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) 2X HPUS✢ (0.09%)||Promotes immune support✢|
|Echinacea Purpurea 3X HPUS✢ (0.04%)||Promotes immune support✢|
✢The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Reduces the duration of the common cold. Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
Supports immune system health.✢ Helps with general debility and fatigue.✢
Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. The product is only intended to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms.
Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes; multiple sclerosis (MS); rheumatoid arthritis (RA); or other auto-immune condition.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset).
Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take one lozenge at the onset of symptoms
- Dissolve entire lozenge in mouth
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use
- Repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside
- Do not chew
- Do not swallow whole
Adults 18 years and over - do not exceed 6 lozenges per day
Children 12 - 18 years - do not exceed 4 lozenges per day
Children under 12 years - consult a health professional before use
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening
- Best if used within 6 months after opening
Corn syrup, glycine, natural colors, natural flavors and sucrose.