NATURAL ORANGE FLAVOR
UltraMELT® Chews Orange Flavor Tablets
- Proprietary, clinically tested Zinc Gluconate formula can shorten the duration of the common cold, when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed
- Each great tasting UltraMELT® Orange flavor Chew contains no artificial colors or preservatives
- Dissolves Quickly
- Portable Blister Pack to take On the Go!
Cold-EEZE® Natural Orange Flavor UltraMELT® Chews are a distinct homeopathic cold remedy that can shorten your cold, when taken at the first sign of symptoms. Made with a great-tasting natural orange flavor, Cold-EEZE® natural orange flavor UltraMELT® Chewable Tablets are free from artificial colors and preservativesShorten your cold with Cold-EEZE.
Product Label Information
|Active Ingredient (per chew)||Purpose|
|Zinc Gluconate 2X HPUS✢ (2.3%) (13.3mg Zinc)||Cold Remedy|
✢The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Reduces the duration of the common cold. Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. The product is only intended to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset).
Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take one chewable tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Chew slowly and dissolve the entire lozenge in the mouth.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside.
Adults 18 years and over - do not exceed 6 lozenges per day
Children 12 - 18 years - do not exceed 4 lozenges per day
Children under 12 years - consult a health professional before use
- Each chewable tablet contains: potassium 1mg and sodium 14mg
- Contains color additive including FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine)
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Best if used within 6 months after opening.
Acesulfame potassium, erythritol, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 5 aluminum lake, glycine, hydroxypropyl cellulose, isomalt, magnesium stearate, natural flavors, sucralose, and xylitol.