Last revised: March 29, 2022
Please review the entire policy to learn the types of End User information VESPYR gathers, how VESPYR uses that End User information, what End User information is disclosed and to what third parties, and how VESPYR safeguards your End User information.
Information VESPYR Collects
- A. Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information
- We may ask you for personally identifiable information if, for example, you contact us requesting information or a demonstration of our services through the customer service chat box. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, and any other information that could be used to personally identify you. Additionally, if you choose to purchase a product through customer service, we may require your payment information.
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the Website, facilitate and complete transactions for you, and respond to correspondence from you. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your account information.
- We may also combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Website, and to analyze and understand how the Website is used.
- B. Usage Data
- When you visit the Website, whether you are logged in or just browsing without logging in, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. The information sent automatically by your browser is referred to as “Usage Data.” This Usage Data may include information such as the manufacturer and model of your device; your Internet Service Provider (ISP); your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (or other device identifier), browser type, and operating system; referring/exit pages; clickstream data; Website access times and dates, pages of the Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and information you search for on the Website; and other statistics. Usage Data also includes geolocation data. The Website collects and uses geolocation data to improve website experience and marketing services.
- We may use this information for technical administration of the Website, including to monitor and analyze use of the Website, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of the Website, and to better tailor the Website to End Users’ needs.
- Usage Data may be non-identifying or it may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Data with Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- A. Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information
Collection of Information
- A. Forms
- We may request certain information from you through the use of forms when you send us correspondence through the Website, e.g., when you are communicating with customer service through the chat box. B. Cookies
- C. Usage Data
- Usage Data are collected automatically by the Website’s servers and software. For example, because the Website automatically collects Usage Data for all End Users that visit the Website, your Website session will be tracked. You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information, including technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, to maintain and support the Website generally.
- Additionally, in some of our email messages, VESPYR may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Website. When an End User clicks onto one of these URLs, the End User will pass through our server before arriving at the destination Web page. VESPYR may track this click-through data to help us determine End User interest in certain subject matter and measure the effectiveness of these End User communications. You can avoid being tracked in this way by not clicking text or graphic links in emails from VESPYR.
- Finally, we may use clear gifs or pixel tags, which are tiny graphic images, in order: (i) to advise us of what parts of the Website End Users have visited, (ii) to measure the effectiveness of any searches End Users perform, and (iii) to enable us to send emails in a format that End Users can read and tell us whether such emails have been opened in order to ensure us that we are sending messages that are of interest to End Users.
- D. Tracking
- Some Web browsers may be configured to send Do Not Track signals to websites, or users may use similar mechanisms, to indicate a user’s preference that certain web technologies not be used to track the user’s online activity. The Website does not accept or process such Do Not Track signals or similar mechanisms.
Use and Sharing of Information by VESPYR
- The End User information that VESPYR collects may be added to our databases and used for business purposes, including for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of End Users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Website. In addition, VESPYR will, on occasion, send emails to you about the Website or third-party products. If you do not want to receive email from us, visit the “Opt Out” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any VESPYR email to remove yourself from continued receipt of such email messages.
- VESPYR’S policy is not to share the End User information it collects with third parties other than as specified below, or where an End User expressly consents to our sharing of certain information with a third party. We may share End User information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- A. Business Partners and Vendors
- We may employ third party companies and individuals for any of the following: to facilitate the Website; to provide the Website or portions of the Website on our behalf; to perform related services, including without limitation, maintenance services, database management, fulfillment, web analytics, and improvement of the features or functionality; or to assist us in analyzing how the Website is being used.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California residents who have an established business relationship with VESPYR may choose to opt out of VESPYR’s disclosing personal information about them to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to share your personal information with such third parties, please send us your name, email address, street address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your opt out request will be processed within 30 days of the date it was received.
- Under certain circumstances, you may avoid having VESPYR share your information with its business partners and vendors by not granting VESPYR permission to share your information. Not granting VESPYR permission to share your information with its business partners or vendors may limit your access to their services through the Website.
- B. Promotions
- C. Business Transfers
- As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, sell, or share assets in connection with, for example, a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or bankruptcy. In such transactions, information about End Users generally is often a transferred business asset. In the event that VESPYR itself or substantially all of VESPYR’S assets are acquired, information about our End Users may be one of the transferred assets.
- D. Compliance with Law and Protection of VESPYR and Others
- E. Aggregate Site Use Information
- We may release aggregate End User information (without revealing any Personal Information about you) to advertisers and other third parties in order to promote or describe use of the Website.
- By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that VESPYR controls and operates all parts of the Website from its offices in the United States of America and that the Website is intended for use by End Users located in the United States of America. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, VESPYR makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or will be available for use in other locations.
- We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. For example, we may use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layers (SSL) to protect End User information.
- Please note that no security system is impenetrable. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the security of our databases, nor that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or other network. Any information you transmit to VESPYR, you do at your own risk. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting through the Website in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. End Users must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to access and use the Website. Any access to or use of the Website by anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of the Agreement. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are thirteen (13) years of age or older and that you agree to and agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If VESPYR believes that you are under the age of thirteen (13) or that you are not old enough to consent to and be legally bound by the Agreement, VESPYR may, at any time, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice: (i) terminate your access to or use of the Website (or any portion, aspect, or feature of them), or (ii) delete any content or information that you have posted through the Website.
VESPYR BRANDS, INC.
279 PRINCETON-HIGHTSTOWN ROAD
EAST WINDSOR, NJ 08520
ATTN: AMY FARRIS WOLFE, GENERAL COUNSEL